- Please note that from September 2017, you may be eligible for 30 hours funding from local government. To check your eligibility and learn more about this, you may visit this page.
- You can find our fee options for the previous school year in this document: Alphablocks Nursery School Fees 2016-17 (PDF)
Our fees are highly competitive, reflecting the specific approach, our expertise, quality of staff and investment in the setting and our educational resources. It might be useful for prospective parents to know that:
- Sessions (morning or afternoon) are for 4 full hours
- Full days (8:30am to 4:30pm) are 8 hours long
- We also have extended hours from 8:15am to 5:45pm
- We operate for 39 weeks per academic year, which translates into 13 weeks per School Term, on average (some terms are shorter while some are longer)
- We accept the 30-hour funding entitlement for children who have had their third birthday (this is applied from the first full term after the third birthday)
- Term fees are settled at the start of each term, according to our standard Terms and Conditions
- We also offer “Pay As You Go” monthly payment plan according to number of sessions or days (at an increased cost per session or per day)
Please do get in touch with us for further information.