- Our fees are highly competitive, reflecting our expertise, quality of staff and investment in the setting and our educational resources.
- Note that you may be eligible for 30 hours funding from local government. For instance, Enfield residents may want to visit the Council’s Informed Families. Barnet Council residents may find more information through this page.
- Our sessions (morning or afternoon) are for 4 full hours; a session costs £40
- Full days (8:30am – 4:30pm) are 8 hours long (2 sessions); a full day costs £70
- We also offer extended sessions from 8:15am to 5:30pm: Early drop-off (during 8:15am-8:30am) for £3.50; Extended afternoon (4:30pm-5:30pm) for £7.50
- We operate for 39 weeks per year, following Enfield’s School Term Dates
- Term fees should be settled at the start of each term, according to our standard Terms and Conditions, or upon agreement in instalments per half-term.
Please do get in touch with us for further information and to arrange a visit or register and secure a place on our waiting list.