- Our fees are highly competitive, reflecting our expertise, quality of staff and investment in the setting and our educational resources.
- All 3-year-old children are entitled to 15 hours of funding per week by the local authority; while some children are eligible for funding up to 30 hrs per week.
- You should check whether your child is eligible for 30 hours funding with your local authority. For instance, Enfield residents may want to visit the Council’s Informed Families. Barnet Council residents may find more information through this page.
- See below for further details on our fee structure and examples of the costings with or without funding, including a dummy invoice.
- Our sessions (morning or afternoon) are for 4 full hours; a session costs £40
- Full days (8:30am – 4:30pm) are 8 hours long (2 sessions); a full day costs £70
- We also offer extended sessions from 8:15am to 5:30pm: Early drop-off (during 8:15am-8:30am) for £3.50; Extended afternoon (4:30pm-5:30pm) for £7.50
- We operate for 39 weeks per year, following Enfield’s School Term Dates
- For 3-year-old children in receipt of local authority entitlement funding, the funded period is for 38 weeks, so there is always an additional (non-funded) week.
- Term fees should be settled at the start of each term, according to our standard Terms and Conditions, or upon agreement in two instalments, one per half-term.
Please do get in touch with us for further information and to arrange a visit or register and secure a place on our waiting list.
Example 1: Two-year-old child attending for 3 afternoons & 1 full day
- A two-year old boy, Cixin, attends Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday afternoons and the whole day on Thursday.
- The total number of hours of attendance per week is (3 sessions x 4 hours) and (1 full day x 8 hours), which amounts to 20 hours per week.
- The total weekly cost of attendance per week is (3 sessions x £40 per session) and (1 full day x £70 per day), which amounts to £190 per week.
- Assume the Term for which we are calculating the fees for Cixin lasts for 12 weeks
- Then the total cost of Cixin’s attendance for this Term is equal to £2,280.
Example 2: Three-year-old child attending for 3 afternoons & 1 full day
- A three-year old girl, Helen, attends Monday afternoon, Tuesday & Wednesday mornings, and the whole day on Friday.
- Assume Helen receives the (universal) entitlement funding of 15 hours per week by the local authority. Every three-year-old is entitled to this.
- The total number of hours of attendance is (3 sessions x 4 hours) and (1 full day x 8 hours), which amounts to 20 hours per week, that is, 15 hours covered by the entitlement funding for the funded period, plus 5 additional hours per week.
- The cost of each additional hour, outside of the funded entitlement, is £12 per hour.
- Finally, assume the funded period for this particular Term covers 11 weeks (so there is one additional week outside the funding period, which needs to be costed separately, like the additional hours).
- The last part of the breakdown has to do with the cost of our extensive Specialist Classes and Learning Workshops.
- In this case, the breakdown of fees for Helen’s attendance this Term will look as follows: