Thank you for your interest in Alphablocks Nursery School & Pre-Prep in Hadley Wood, London. Our focus is on outstanding early years education and child-centred practice.
We strongly believe that early years teachers and practitioners should feel happy and comfortable in their roles and that they should function brilliantly as part of a team. Read here about the benefits of working with us and what we expect from each key role.
Benefits of working with us
- Highly competitive salaries.
- Private healthcare scheme.
- Term-time only (up to 13 weeks holiday).
- Realistic bonus scheme & incentives.
- In-house & external training programmes.
- Numerous career progression opportunities.
- Be part of a winning team! Work in an Ofsted-rated “Outstanding in all areas” nursery school
- We are situated in beautiful tree-lined surroundings at the heart of Hadley Wood village, with excellent transport links, only a short walk from the train station and bus stops to Cockfosters (Picadilly Line) and High Barnet (Northern Line) stations.
Key roles & responsibilities
- Head of School
- Deputy Head & Leader of EY Learning
- Early Years Teachers
- EY Educators
- Trainee Early Years Practitioner (up to 1 at a time)
- Opportunities for qualified interns (up to 1 at a time)
How to apply for a post
- Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- In emails, the subject line should be: “Application for TITLE OF POST” (replace by relevant post title); attach your full CV, including if possible the names of two referees (to be contacted later).
- In the body of the email, please summarise the main responsibilities of your current post, why you love working as an early years teacher, and what attracted you to the post you are applying for with us.
- Once again, thank you for your interest!