Thank you for your interest in Alphablocks Nursery School & Pre-Prep in Hadley Wood, London. Our focus is on outstanding early years education and child-centred practice, as well as effective client services.
We strongly believe that early years teachers and practitioners should feel happy and comfortable in their roles, and that they should function brilliantly as part of a team. Read on about the benefits of working with us and what we expect from each key role.
Benefits of working with us
- Highly competitive salary
- Private healthcare scheme
- Term-time only
- 4 full weeks paid holidays
- Part-time flexible options
- Realistic bonus scheme
- In-house and external training
- Career progression opportunities
- Be part of a winning team!
- Work in an Ofsted-rated “Outstanding in all areas” nursery school set in beautiful tree-lined surroundings at the heart of Hadley Wood village, with excellent transport links, only a short walk from the train station and bus stops to Cockfosters (Picadilly Line) and High Barnet (Northern Line) stations
Key roles & responsibilities
- Head of School
- Deputy Head – Leader of Early Years Learning
- EY Educator (at least 2 at a time)
- Early Years Teacher Job Description
- Trainee Early Years Practitioner
- Opportunities for qualified interns
How to apply for a post
- Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org taking care to include the following information:
- Subject line should be: “Application for TITLE OF POST” (replace by relevant post title)
- Attach your full CV, including if possible the names of two referees (to be contacted later)
- In the body of the email, please summarize the main responsibilities of your current post, why you love working as an early years teacher, and what attracted you to the post you are applying for with us.
- Once again, thank you for your interest!