Alphablocks Parenting Classes & Workshops offer parents a deeper understanding of a young child’s learning potential and actionable insights on their various stages of development.
We offer a variety of sessions that help parents understand the development of their child and offer insights and best practices into how to support him or her. Babies from 6 months and children up to 5 years old are introduced to a series of accompanied or unaccompanied sessions. These sessions include, for instance:
- Accredited parenting programme known as “Triple P“
- Sensory exploration (for the under 2 year olds)
- Arts and crafts for toddlers up to 3 years old
- Music and movement for 2 year olds or 3-5 year olds
- Literacy and early writing for 3-5 year olds
- Maths and problem solving for 3-5 years olds
- Spanish / French / Greek language for 2.5 – 5 year olds
- “Ready for School” programme
Please get in touch if you are interested to learn more about our parenting classes & workshops.
At Alphablocks Nursery School & Pre-Prep, all our teachers have the passion, experience, and expertise to provide personalized learning that respects the individuality of every child. Our teachers have the right knowledge to create a truly enabling environment for children. In some of our workshops we make use of this, and children are encouraged to explore and experiment while parents and carers are supported in guiding their children through so-called “scaffolding” interactions. Our unique Ready for School programme equips parents and children with the skills needed to face the transition into primary school and structured learning.